Cadets 2018

I get at least one of these "we need help" emails every fall.  LOL. Not that big of a deal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I get at least one of these "we need help" emails every fall.  LOL. Not that big of a deal.

like Z pulls and company fronts, once upon a time they were innovative and noteworthy. Now considered de riguer.

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Speaking of “The Sopranos “, all I can think of right now is Livia saying “Always with the drama”. 

I think the correct musical term, taken from Italian opera, is "il troppo!" (too too much!)

which reminds me of that other great Italian saying, Chi troppo vuole nulla stringe  (he who wants too much gets nothing.)

Now on the positive side, what's the word on the brass webinar last night? It seemed odd to do it at the same time vs the Heroes of Harvey defeating another Cali entry. Astronomical one might say.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Speaking of “The Sopranos “, all I can think of right now is Livia saying “Always with the drama”. 

"what? no ####### ziti?"

Aj before teen angst

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2017 at 3:25 PM, xandandl said:

like Z pulls and company fronts, once upon a time they were innovative and noteworthy. Now considered de riguer.

"De rigueur" means trendy and fashionable. Perhaps you meant "passé"? Or "gauche"? Or "superannuated?"