Cadets 2018

On 2/27/2018 at 11:35 AM, cowtown said:

I find their long-winded working show title to be worrisome from a design perspective   

yeah - I'm mean clearly "In The Spring, at the Time When Kings Go Off to War" and "The Zone:Dreams in Four Parts With a Door" and "This I Believe: Truth, Value & the Personal Experience Called Drum Corps" all really struggled :blink:

• Like 1

On 2/18/2018 at 12:11 AM, Jeff Ream said:

i think the Cadets do have some great opportunities going forward. time will tell.

well clearly we all want the best, but I agree, let's see how it works out "time will tell"

I think the average Cadets show title is perfect.  Combine all the long ones with the ones like "10" and "Angels and Demons" and you're good. :thumbs-up: 

On 3/5/2018 at 6:14 PM, George Dixon said:

yeah - I'm mean clearly "In The Spring, at the Time When Kings Go Off to War" and "The Zone:Dreams in Four Parts With a Door" and "This I Believe: Truth, Value & the Personal Experience Called Drum Corps" all really struggled :blink:

I’m not counting words. I’m focused on the artlessness of title. Of how they have boxed in their concept before allowing it develop. How once again, they have to tell me what they are going for instead of showing me. It’s all rather clunky  

It’s good to have a focus but they are already backed into a corner and blew the visual of the t-shirts

I do expect the title to change but it feels like what was supposed to be fixed, it’s stoned awakening statues all over again

• Like 3

On 3/5/2018 at 5:14 PM, George Dixon said:

They got by on their nicknames: Spring Kings, Four on the Door, and This...Corps.

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

They got by on their nicknames: Spring Kings, Four on the Door, and This...Corps.

so this will be nicknamed "social media" LOL

• Haha 1