Cadets 2018

13 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Nah, I got to wear my Barbour jacket at least three times this year. And it even snowed once. (Almost stayed on the ground past noon on the following day.)

I remember a wintertime promo from several years ago: "San Antonio... where the only ice is in the drinks" LOL 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It was 101 degrees everyday we were there in late July.  

I will take that 24/7 over shoveling snow or chipping ice off my car's windsheidl!!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

I will take that 24/7 over shoveling snow or chipping ice off my car's windsheidl!!! 

Well then FH, our home in Ivins, UT, is on sale and we bought one only 1/10th of a mile away in the same development. Love to have you in the hood.   We wanted a back yard now.  By June, we're in the 100's and it gets even higher for many weeks.  But, as you may know.........wait a little bit now......here it comes.....it's a dry heat!

Edited by Ghost

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

Well then FH, our home in Ivins, UT, is on sale and we bought one only 1/10th of a mile away in the same development. Love to have you in the hood.   We wanted a back yard now.  By June, we're in the 100's and it gets even higher for many weeks.  But, as you may know.........wait a little bit now......here it comes.....it's a dry heat!

LOL!!!!   But if you get snow... no sale.  :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring

44 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

LOL!!!!   But if you get snow... no sale.  :tongue:

In the past few years, this last Winter, we had a dusting that was gone after the Sun came up.  Around ten inches of precipitation a year.  Oh yeah, we'll be dead before the St. George area gets crowded.

Edited by Ghost

12 minutes ago, FTNK said:

mentioned flugels on fb

I enjoy flugels

I just hope they don't go with silver-plated Yamahas to match the rest of the line (and to sell on easier to marching bands).  I think the tone from brass (or rose brass) would be more distinctive and lend itself better to the specific music.

22 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

here's a summation

my mommy can beat up your mommy

filter circumvention that was enough to get a mod to drop some #'s 

LOL

Your mommy can beat up my mommy? When? I never liked that woman. She gardens on Saturday mornings. I'll leave a rake out in the yard.  

Is that too dark? I keed. I keed!

• Haha 1