Cadets 2018

URGENT

According to Mike Ryan posting on a special Allentown thread, The Cadets housing site has fallen through for Allentown. (I know that some places in PA are experiencing such floods that schools have been declared emergency housing sites. Don't know if that applies here.) Cadets need housing for multiple nights. Who can help our valiants in their time of need? They need the best rest for their homeshow...especially in tribute to the vets, age-outs and rook outs who could have gone elsewhere but stayed loyal to the corps!

If you can't help with providing a school or providing hotel vouchers for 50 rooms, pass the word to someone who could. The more passing the word will do the trick. Thanks. 

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, xandandl said:

URGENT

According to Mike Ryan posting on a special Allentown thread, The Cadets housing site has fallen through for Allentown. (I know that some places in PA are experiencing such floods that schools have been declared emergency housing sites. Don't know if that applies here.) Cadets need housing for multiple nights. Who can help our valiants in their time of need? They need the best rest for their homeshow...especially in tribute to the vets, age-outs and rook outs who could have gone elsewhere but stayed loyal to the corps!

If you can't help with providing a school or providing hotel vouchers for 50 rooms, pass the word to someone who could. The more passing the word will do the trick. Thanks. 

if this doesn't scream "Cadets need to move out of Allentown" I'm not sure what does. Geez.

Too bad about the housing issue.  They could stay at my high school, but this is in eastern Kansas!   

I am surprised the position was posted at this time.

2 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Too bad about the housing issue.  They could stay at my high school, but this is in eastern Kansas!   

I am surprised the position was posted at this time.

Thanks; we will remember that for the next tour.  We have some great Kansans in the corps this year. The age-out who plays mello likes blue Gatorade.

Edited by xandandl

36 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

if this doesn't scream "Cadets need to move out of Allentown" I'm not sure what does. Geez.

How does flooding probably making the originally planned housing unavailable, either because it's being used as shelter or because it's flooded itself, have anything to do with whether YEA should remain in Allentown or not?

Were you or are you currently a percussionist GD?  That's about the only Cadets section you show.  The FE, guard, and brass folks must be ticked off!  Then there's the volunteer's who want some face time.