Cadets 2018

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

And you liked mello and Horn the best.  Right?   :14_relaxed:

I liked mello - the horn was a ######## child 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Yeah, we want more Brass videos!   And while we're at it, how about a few more shots of my son by @JoshClements403  since I'm not going to see him probably until winter.   (then again, if I know my son, he probably avoids Josh whenever he sees the camera come out).

very cool brass video - warm up from SAT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

The beast. 

to put it nicely - in high school we marched "heralding trumpets" once as well for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (our band won and then went back to lead Santa the following year and our director thought this was a great idea) - it was freezing rain and the worst "musical" experience of my life. The angels would have flown away - the horns were heavy AND frozen and to say we weren't in tune that day is being kind. It was the only thing we didn't "win" in the 2 years I marched in the select band which was 150 selected out of about 450 students :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Eleran said:

Yeah, we want more Brass videos!   And while we're at it, how about a few more shots of my son by @JoshClements403  since I'm not going to see him probably until winter.   (then again, if I know my son, he probably avoids Josh whenever he sees the camera come out).

case of fluegel-fever?

now the tough ride, especially for one sponsoree, age-out, who will have to endure a drive through his home state without a stop for a contest or performance. He's had a tough health week but has shown his leadership well by sticking to the tasks of excellence. I salute you, sir.

• Like 1

Cadets score isn't moving up right now.

4 hours ago, dcikon2 said:

Cadets score isn't moving up right now.

The guard took a huge step forward tonight. The score didn’t improve because of some hiccups in the brass/percussion visual, but if the guard matches that performance this weekend, expect a nice bump.