The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

On 12/9/2017 at 8:00 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I saw a photo.  I don’t want to disclose anything I shouldn’t however.  Very interesting and something I don’t believe we’ve seen  before. 

A...vocalist...?

On 11/28/2017 at 9:05 PM, BRASSO said:

Cavaliers are on a recent upward placement trajectory, and I'm interested in seeing if they can get into medals contention. They are on the cusp now.

Yes, everything is looking auspicious for the Cavies.  I see them easily for 2-4.  

• 1 month later...

What’s up from January camp? I’m not there but I’ve been getting the videos from being a donor, stuff sounds really cool. Don’t want to comment on volume as I know there is more than a double hornline playing at a time in a small gym. Of course the encore tune sounds great.

Today is the last day of camp and there is still time to join inside access if you become a scheduled donor each month.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, littlejaw said:

What’s up from January camp? I’m not there but I’ve been getting the videos from being a donor, stuff sounds really cool. Don’t want to comment on volume as I know there is more than a double hornline playing at a time in a small gym. Of course the encore tune sounds great.

Today is the last day of camp and there is still time to join inside access if you become a scheduled donor each month.

For me, just seeing someone say they sound good is all the news I need. I am really hoping they earn a medal this season.

• Like 1

Just saw a video of the front playing 2013 music and it was insanely good. It’s from the opener when the music really gets going. Excited for everything I heard yesterday and today.

• Like 1

Yea, I'm excited by what I heard. The encore tune is fun. Originally I thought it was one genre of music until I heard the title and looked up the music video.  It's certainly a popular tune.

Can't wait for more!

• Like 1

Just heard the Donor videos from this camp. Cavaliers have upgraded their horn line. Got to see my kid stand in a solo slot in the arc, but that doesn't mean a thing yet, because they haven't auditioned for solos yet. If he earns one, I'll probably just go ahead and pass out of pure pride. Gonna be a GREAT summer for the Cavaliers! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Just heard the Donor videos from this camp. Cavaliers have upgraded their horn line. Got to see my kid stand in a solo slot in the arc, but that doesn't mean a thing yet, because they haven't auditioned for solos yet. If he earns one, I'll probably just go ahead and pass out of pure pride. Gonna be a GREAT summer for the Cavaliers! 

Thanks for the camp update. Good luck to Davis for getting a potential solo, but if not it's great to hear he's committed himself to another summer with The Cavaliers. 

The little video of the front from camp last weekend has kind of blown up on Facebook with 25.5k views. I don’t remember how to embed the video, but here is an attempt.

Cavaliers 2018 Front Ensemble

Edited by littlejaw
Remove Yao’s
  • Like 3