Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

What will be interesting this year is that the Directors passed a rule last fall that basically does not allow anyone to announce any staff changes until after labor day.

2 minutes ago, SuperSaderFan said:

What will be interesting this year is that the Directors passed a rule last fall that basically does not allow anyone to announce any staff changes until after labor day.

Can you cite a source for that?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SuperSaderFan said:

I have not heard that. Sounds impossible frankly as the rumors are already flying 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I have not heard that. Sounds impossible frankly as the rumors are already flying 

Though I never heard of this rule, I could see such a rule being passed, however, I can not see a way it could be enforced. However, even with such a rule it would not stop rumors or a corps from denying a rumor, only in confirming it. Interestingly. I heard very little in Indy and Allentown this year. Usually I hear at least one thing that turns out to be true and about a million things that are wrong, but this year it was pretty quiet. The people I know who are always full of information talked about, surprise surprise, drum corps, as in what was happening on the field!

• Like 1