Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Wow.... a rare breed. LOL.

I'm not sure I would ever go to the city of Cleveland wearing anything resembling Ravens gear.  :tongue:

And I LIKE Cleveland.  :smile:  Hung out at The Flats a few times over the years. (Long story.  LOL)  I remember the bar with the swimming pool in the middle of the outdoor area. Actually, I should say I barely remember that bar. :innocent:

From Cleveland. When the Browns were gone is when I remember actively starting to notice the NFL (I was born in '92). I latched on to Green Bay but the Browns are still home to me (even if the team is a joke.)

Anyway, can confirm I hate Baltimore and anything even slightly attached to the Ravens. Don't test it in Cleveland. It won't end well.

8 hours ago, Crown Phan said:

Anyway, can confirm I hate Baltimore and anything even slightly attached to the Ravens. Don't test it in Cleveland. It won't end well.

Well... so much for writing you into my will.  :lol:

Edited by Fran Haring

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim is a Ravens fan.   Here's his reasoning:

He's from Cincinnati but there were no Bengals until he was older.  He was a Browns fan.  So when the Browns moved to Baltimore, he became a Ravens fan.  He never went back to the Browns after they got another team.  

He'll never be a Bears fan like me.  He says oh hell no. 

:innocent:   Technically ... the Browns did not move to Baltimore. The Ravens are considered an expansion team and the Browns were on hiatus for a few years.

On 8/14/2017 at 7:34 PM, LabMaster said:

To what end? BD's objective is to win and win their way.  Much as everyone else's yearly plan does.  The difference is they have a success rate at excelling that does not incentivize significant departures from their process which in fact offers a variety of show designs year to year.  Michael Boo wrote a great explanation of the approach Jay Murphy takes and it goes deeper than the most obvious movement of form.  They play with velocity, form integration between different elements and within elements when staging every aspect of individual and voice presentation.  What makes all that work and what allows them to be successful at such a high level is the quality of the MM's they get.  So much so they were able to have ensemble brass playing this year while moving to less than 4 minutes. They are masters of the sheets and understand what works each year with few misses.

in the spirit of your "game" I wasn't being snarky, I was trying to be funny; sarcastic.  You were trying to be snarky, just to be snarky.

so to be clear; my meaning is that BD has no reason to change what works for them.  

I am not sure why what I wrote in response to the OP is so hard to understand. Basically all I am saying is it would be refreshing to see a change in their creative direction and having new blood on the creative team is a great way to accomplish this; in my opinion.

rarely does sarcasm come off as comedic in written form. 

21 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

I am not sure why what I wrote in response to the OP is so hard to understand. Basically all I am saying is it would be refreshing to see a change in their creative direction and having new blood on the creative team is a great way to accomplish this; in my opinion.

rarely does sarcasm come off as comedic in written form. 

hey... dont blame Sarcasm

2 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

Is there a way to have this thread notify me or bump to the top strictly when the actual real content begins? :wink:

Yes. DCP has a text message they can send you to your cell phone that says....." DCP is for real today for you !! "

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

BREAKING NEWS: INT fires there entire staff. Details to come...

Just when I'm in the middle of using my brasso to polish the silver they have to break the news.

• Like 1