Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

1 minute ago, jeffmolnar said:

Just say it already.

Lol right? This thread is just a d*ck measuring contest of "hey let's see who has the most information without telling what it actually is!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Lol right? This thread is just a d*ck measuring contest of "hey let's see who has the most information without telling what it actually is!"

Your response disappoints me.

I thought it was the rumor that you Cappybara were being hired by one major corps after being pursued by several due to your insightful analysis of music and show design based on your thread input on DCP.  Are you now reacting that that is not true???

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

Your response disappoints me.

I thought it was the rumor that you Cappybara were being hired by one major corps after being pursued by several due to your insightful analysis of music and show design based on your thread input on DCP.  Are you now reacting that that is not true???

As it is not after Labor Day yet, I am not allowed to confirm whether this is or isn't true :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Well then I win. Lol

• Like 1

...if this is about a marching band circuit expansion, then it is most definitely in the wrong place.  Though I would love to see a bigger circuit expand over the East/Midwest to give BOA a run for their money, not to mention all the local circuits.

It's just not right for this forum at the moment...

2 hours ago, BoaDci said:

pmd

That's extreme. Hope not true.