Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

17 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Great pickup for Genesis too

Chuck knows his stuff, for sure!!!

12 hours ago, Stu said:

Typing laughter is a way to deflect a real response. Where is the factual let's be clear proof that the six became caught off guard backed agaist the wall gutless spineless co-conspirators who publically supported something they did not read?

take it to the G7 thread.

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

You mean the one I did not create yet was created with my account by someone else?

Good Lord you're a beating.

Thread splits happen. When they happen, whatever the first post of the split thread is becomes the originator because the software the board runs on has no other way to deal with it.

That's it. That's all. No one created anything with your account. You haven't been hacked. This happens occasionally when things go off the rails into off-topic-land.

Geez.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Stu said:

You mean the one I did not create yet was created with my account by someone else?

That's what happens when mods split an off-topic comment into a new thread. It wasn't created by you, but credited to you, since you're the one that went off-topic in the first place, and garnered a series of replies as a result. 

DCP mods have been doing this since it started by in the early 200's. It's standard internet forum moderation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kamarag said:

That's what happens when mods split an off-topic comment into a new thread. It wasn't created by you, but credited to you, since you're the one that went off-topic in the first place, and garnered a series of replies as a result. 

DCP mods have been doing this since it started by in the early 200's. It's standard internet forum moderation.

logic and fact. gets people every time

• Like 1

Honestly, this thread might be better off with a restart, with all the currently announced changes put in the first couple posts, and then strict on-topic moderation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, AlexL said:

Honestly, this thread might be better off with a restart, with all the currently announced changes put in the first couple posts, and then strict on-topic moderation. 

And pin the thread to the top as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Oh cripes Stu stop already!!!  You need a vacation from here and I need one from you an your whining.:whip::mat::lol:

• Haha 1