Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Who said they were adding male members to improve guard scores? I suspect they're doing it to improve overall design - to design a program that has the chance to be more competitive.

I don't know who might have said this.. I had not heard this.. There has been no official announcement from the Corps itself on why they have decided to go back to a Coed Guard format. So whatever people might want to speculate is their reason seems fair game to me. Yours fits the bill then, imo.

13 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I don't know who might have said this.. I had not heard this.. There has been no official announcement from the Corps itself on why they have decided to go back to a Coed Guard format. So whatever people might want to speculate is their reason seems fair game to me. Yours fits the bill then, imo.

You're the one who was suggesting it, given the "guard should be the least of their concern" comment. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

You're the one who was suggesting it, given the "guard should be the least of their concern" comment. 

I did say that, but you lost me on what the connection you are attempting to make is. Yes,  I did say ( and believe ) b that " the Guard  should be the least of Phantom Regiments concerns right now" You agree, or disagree with this observation I made ? And why ?

4 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday when some of these announcements start happening!

:peek:

wonder how early they start LOL

Stuff on staff/ mgt movements will start to trickle out  a bit this weekend and before Tues... just a guess here.

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Stuff on staff/ mgt movements will start to trickle out  a bit this weekend and before Tues... just a guess here.

My prediction is there wont be much movement.

7 hours ago, BoaDci said:

My prediction is there wont be much movement.

Thats my guess at the moment too. But I think they'll be Mgt. duties /responsibility shake ups of note.

• Like 1