Carolina Crown 2018

• 4 weeks later...

^^^ Love this response!! Not really surprised that the talent levels are staying at an astronomically high rate in guard and horns as both sections have been consistently top tier for years. Will be awaiting more information on this summer (i.e. show theme and source material confirmation) but to be honest they could play Mary Had A Little Lamb and I'd be amped to hear it.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2018 at 8:17 AM, Newseditor44 said:

All is well in Crown-land. Great turnout this weekend for the brass and drums. The corps worked through a couple of minutes of show music, and it sounds amazing. Talent level for both sections is consistent with last season, no drop off at all. Still have no idea what the show theme is, and Jim mentioned to the audience that the corps is still working to secure the rights to all of the music. One or two hints, the show will have a lot of power right from the beginning, and the intro will have fans off their seats. And, there are a lot of freaking notes. More than I've heard from Crown, maybe ever. If you are a brass player, you will LOVE what Michael is writing. 

Thats all folks! Carry on, nothing to see here. 

Wonderful!  Sounds like what I heard from the Cavalier's camp this past weekend.

I have a feeling that they'll both be very close to one another this year!

I can not wait to hear what Michael is writing!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ghosty said:

There will be no singing this year 

Thanks be to God

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hornline is like butter already...

• Like 1