Carolina Crown 2018

6 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

It's pretty humorous to me how people called them pajamas when they first started wearing them, but now they have  one of if not the best looking "non-traditional" uniform.

I live them. Very comfy to wear and simple but unique every year 

Anyone else note the funny other options on CrownTickets roster?  I was looking to get a Finals ticket for a friend with affiliations there but got a surprise.

Mixed Martial Arts (music should be Cavaliers' Fight Club show,)Singles in the City should at least have BD's Summertime or Crown's :Do you love me John?" Just a suggestion.  Now in search of those preferred Finals tickets.

Edited by xandandl

10 hours ago, xandandl said:

Anyone else note the funny other options on CrownTickets roster?  I was looking to get a Finals ticket for a friend with affiliations there but got a surprise.

Mixed Martial Arts (music should be Cavaliers' Fight Club show,)Singles in the City should at least have BD's Summertime or Crown's :Do you love me John?" Just a suggestion.  Now in search of those preferred Finals tickets.

Could you translate that into English please? 

1 hour ago, wigwam said:

Could you translate that into English please? 

How about this for y'all Crownies.

Crown tickets is selling more than tix for drum corps contests. Several of the events by title parallel drum corps shows previously done by Crown or other DCI top 6 corps. I got a "rekkinin" that those ee-vents ticket offers might be accompanied with the music of those parallel shows. So the pugilists would hear the music of Cavies' Fight Club, the Singles Only Event would hear the music of Blue Devils '92 closer or even Crown's 2013 closer. That's all y'all.

Edited by xandandl

• 3 weeks later...

Any news from camp this weekend?

YEEEET

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

Is this show music?

Sounds like this Ron Nelson piece.

(EDIT: I originally thought this it the first movement of "Ecstatic Waters" by Steven Bryant, which sounds very similar.)

Edited by Cadevilina Crown