Carolina Crown 2018

Groan! (We need to shut down their access to Google.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

The suspense is killing me.

It will come faster than you think! Next weekend is preview then boom tour hits. I can’t wait to see these uniforms. One of my former students said he is beyond himself with the guard uniforms as he put it they are Sick! I will say sacktig featured the drumline a lot more in the opener than last yr.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DasTuba said:

I can't wait!!!!!!!! It looks like June 25th in Mason is the only live show I'll be able to go to this year. Just started a new job and don't have much vacation time and my 3rd kid is due in July. So I'm going to enjoy every last second of the Mason show!

I know you will enjoy everyone moment of it that night! Congrats on the new addition and new job!

Edited by Flguardman
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

I know you will enjoy everyone moment of it that night! Congrats on the new addition and new job!

Fixed that.   And, indeed, Congratulations!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Fixed that.   And, indeed, Congratulations!

Omg I didn’t realize I actually spelled what I was listening too at the time! That’s too funny!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Flguardman said:

It will come faster than you think! Next weekend is preview then boom tour hits. I can’t wait to see these uniforms. One of my former students said he is beyond himself with the guard uniforms as he put it they are Sick! I will say sacktig featured the drumline a lot more in the opener than last yr.

Thanks for the update. Very exciting to hear reports from performers. We don’t get enough of that!!  I know they’re all sworn to secrecy but even things like “the uniforms are sick!” is fun to hear. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, MPutnam said:

Run through last night was the first eight and a half minutes (through "If I Fell"). 

Drum line is intense! I am not a percussionist, but I really dig what they are doing this year (Battery & Pit).

Design team has produced a very cohesive package! 

Every section gets featured and is staged beautifully with logical transitions. 

If I Fell is amazing. Some nice surprises in this one...

SOOOOOO jealous!

• Like 1

TGIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MPutnam said:

Run through last night was the first eight and a half minutes (through "If I Fell"). 

Drum line is intense! I am not a percussionist, but I really dig what they are doing this year (Battery & Pit).

Design team has produced a very cohesive package! 

Every section gets featured and is staged beautifully with logical transitions. 

If I Fell is amazing. Some nice surprises in this one...

Thanks for the update!!!!

• Like 1