Carolina Crown 2018

36 minutes ago, Highwaydude said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4886220

My thoughts exactly. Hideous 

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I'm hoping that the one circulating was tailored correctly, and the official ones willthat be tighter. That would honestly make it looks 10x better, but that's still subpar for what I've come to expect from this corps...

Yeah the top definitely doesn’t look tailored for his body! I do like that they went back to the  structured top though.

1 minute ago, Flguardman said:

Yeah the top definitely doesn’t look tailored for his body! I do like that they went back to the  structured top though.

I thought the lega and how low it hangs looks the worst. Honestly, I could deal with the shako...hat...helmet...party city...I'm not sure what to call it... Anyways, if this is whatjust the corps uniforms look like, the guard uniforms have me NERVOUS!!!

26 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Are they better than Madison 2017?

No. I actually liked Madison's except for the hats. Crown's are heinous. What are they thinking?

8 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I thought the lega and how low it hangs looks the worst. Honestly, I could deal with the shako...hat...helmet...party city...I'm not sure what to call it... Anyways, if this is whatjust the corps uniforms look like, the guard uniforms have me NERVOUS!!!

It might look better on taller members. I’m not that nervous for the guard, there’s have been a lot more stylized in a better way over the yrs. I have a tribal/animal feeling about theirs.