Carolina Crown 2018

42 minutes ago, MPutnam said:

Sharing is caring...pm a pic of this swag.

Yes indeed it is!!  Tee Hee..... a pm as well please, dear angel!!

Just now, CommanderCoconut said:

Ok, I actually kind of like the uniform. The hat, on the other hand, yikes.

If it gets tailored properly, it could work. If it doesn't, they'll look like turtle thugs all season...

• Haha 1

With a kid in the corps, I've seen the uniform and think it's awesome and is very "Crown looking" so I'm really wondering if this "mysterious leak" is not the real uniform at all!  I could be wrong but I did not think the new uniform would cause this much of a stir in a negative way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CubFan said:

With a kid in the corps, I've seen the uniform and think it's awesome and is very "Crown looking" so I'm really wondering if this "mysterious leak" is not the real uniform at all!  I could be wrong but I did not think the new uniform would cause this much of a stir in a negative way.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

I'm surprised not one person can find the time to post a picture/link of the CC outfit or an explanation why they can't be shown.

Because while it's been shared with us selecream few, it's not our place to share it too...Lol.

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Because while it's been shared with us selecream few, it's not our place to share it too...Lol.

Oh okay, I get it .... i forgot to renew my crown jewels membership.... shucks!!

17 minutes ago, CubFan said:

You just got some negative people commenting. It's probably fine just like Madison ended up being. 

• Haha 1