Carolina Crown 2018

28 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

No need to search. As of 5 minutes ago someone has posted it on Boston’s Thread.

I think they look spectacular. And by spectacular, I mean disgusting.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I think they look spectacular. And by spectacular, I mean disgusting.

That's not what I imagined when I think shipwrecked. Crown atleast put some resemblance to a beast reptile like thing (especially the drum wrap). Could also be people that hunt a beast in the wild. Once we find out more of the concept I'm sure it works. 

16 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Once we find out more of the concept I'm sure it works. 

Costume aside, I am a little bit skeptical that this show will be one of my favorites this season. I've been wrong before, but I'm not feeling it.

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Wut?

Lol well with Cadets new uniforms and Crown's forest, we're in for a special treat.

I... don’t mind a creative uniform necessarily, but can’t this stuff at least try to adhere to good taste??? Just looks dumb

I’m old enough to remember when BD adding a white tracksuit stripe caused a scandal.  But now...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I... don’t mind a creative uniform necessarily, but can’t this stuff at least try to adhere to good taste??? Just looks dumb

I’m old enough to remember when BD adding a white tracksuit stripe caused a scandal.  But now...

If it works on the field and supports the concept then I don’t care if it looks odd up close. Better than stinking and falling apart (which is what they used to be up close).

Edited by karuna
  • Like 2

I remember a year, where they came out with purple pants, and I read terrible things about the corps as a whole, before anyone knew the brilliance they would see and hear just a week from that first look at the uniform. 

We are talking about a very poorly taken picture of an under tailored unicostiform. Can we be a community of fans and judge after we’ve seen the ENTIRE package, please?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Everyone settle down. This is a message board, and if you've been here long enough, you know how this thing works. Liahona's a good dude, no need to go there. 

It was a joke...?

8 minutes ago, DcFr3aK said:

I remember a year, where they came out with purple pants, and I read terrible things about the corps as a whole, before anyone knew the brilliance they would see and hear just a week from that first look at the uniform. 

We are talking about a very poorly taken picture of an under tailored unicostiform. Can we be a community of fans and judge after we’ve seen the ENTIRE package, please?

Agreed.  The official Crown reveal will will give us a better sense of how the uni is properly tailored to be worn, as well as how their look will enhance the musical and visual pieces.  However, You have to admit, that the "put on right outta the box in a secluded bathroom"  uni pic was a bit shocking!!!!

• Thanks 1