Carolina Crown 2018

As with everybody at this time of year, I hope to not totally understand the show concept.  It's June 17th.  I have seen BD, Cavies, and Boston so far along with Crown and don't understand what any of them are doing yet.  This activity has become all about the additions as the season goes along.  With Crown, the first "real" ending will not be put in until Muncie and then they will add and add and add onto the show and then the real, real ending will not go in until the week between San Antonio and Atlanta when close practices are held.  

It's all just a work in progress and right now everyone is just trying to get between 11-12 minutes on the field.  That's all!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am not qualified to make remarks about performance quality. Sorry.

Edited by cube

1 minute ago, cube said:

I am not qualified to make remarks about performance quality. Sorry.

cool

24 minutes ago, wigwam said:

right, I'm told they will add a lot at the end.   I'm thinking the beast will have a baby, and turn into a teddy bear, or something. 

I'm totally sticking with my "It's a story about bugs in the yard being stalked by a horrible beast that turns out to be a cuddly raccoon" until proven otherwise.

Although the Dino bones might mean "This is the story of how the lizard kingdom was overthrown by mammals."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Although the Dino bones might mean "This is the story of how the lizard kingdom was overthrown by mammals."

The show needs a Flintstone car

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I'm totally sticking with my "It's a story about bugs in the yard being stalked by a horrible beast that turns out to be a cuddly raccoon" until proven otherwise.

Interesting analysis, cuddly raccoon sounds plausible, or maybe a giant panda bear. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Yeah I am sure that is not the plan. 

Oh come on....people running around in those T-Rex costumes you see in Memes would be awesome!!

54f.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3