Carolina Crown 2018

Matt is going to be on that hornline hard these next few weeks. They’ve had quite a few weak nights this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, karuna said:

It’s a very brutal brass book.  It will get there  

It sure is! I know it will get there, harloff doesn’t play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Besides the changes in the uniforms, anyone want to give details on the changes fielded tonight?

That was the only noticable change for me between NKY and tonight. Then again, I was focusing on the drill rather than the uniforms, so they could've been missing last night too. Regardless, the uniforms look MUCH better. 

• Like 1

I'll see them in Bentonville tomorrow evening. So excited. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, msumello said:

I'll see them in Bentonville tomorrow evening. So excited. 

Don't let all the nay Sayers run you away from the show, it's turning out to be one of my favorite Crown shows! ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Don't let all the nay Sayers run you away from the show, it's turning out to be one of my favorite Crown shows! ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

I'll never turn away from Crown...I there at finals in 2013 when they won. An experience I'll never forget. I wasn't happy when they covered up their brass for over half of last years show, but stuck by them. So this years better already...at least to me. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, msumello said:

I'll never turn away from Crown...I there at finals in 2013 when they won. An experience I'll never forget. I wasn't happy when they covered up their brass for over half of last years show, but stuck by them. So this years better already...at least to me. 

I wish I was there that night. I've never been to finals. I remember sitting at home watching a bunch of Snapchat/Twitter videos and about lost my #### when I saw the guy go to the wrong spot...I thought they were coming in second...worried me all night. I kept updating feeds to see who won. Lol.

1 hour ago, Incognito365 said:

I wish I was there that night. I've never been to finals. I remember sitting at home watching a bunch of Snapchat/Twitter videos and about lost my #### when I saw the guy go to the wrong spot...I thought they were coming in second...worried me all night. I kept updating feeds to see who won. Lol.

I never even noticed that until someone pointed it out on youtube.. ..I tell you...that player must have been in agony for the rest of the night...well....the player might have felt hopeful when they took Ge...but then when BD was announced 2nd...the relief he musta felt...lol...But I was there...the energy Crown gave during that run that won them the title..well...I had a feeling they got it....but then I had a feeling they won in 15'. But I wasn't there in person so I guess it was just hopeful thinking. .Anyways...

Edited by msumello
  • Like 1