Carolina Crown 2018

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

From Crown on Twitter:

Whoa!  This is heavy.  (+1 to Marty McFly)

Is this a hint to something? Color me intrigued. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Is this a hint to something? Color me intrigued. 

Interesting.  So this entire beast concept is also metaphor for the beast within man?

A bigger quote from the original:

Now listen Since it is always what they do whether in their minds or their bodies that makes men go down to be less than men that is beasts the change always comes first in their hands and first of all in the inside hands to which the outside ones are but as the gloves They do not know it of course for a beast does not know that he is a beast and the nearer a man gets to being a beast the less he knows it Neither can their best friends or their worst enemies indeed see any difference in their hands for they see only the living gloves of them But there are not a few who feel a vague something repulsive in the hand of a man who is growing a beast Now here is what the rose fire has done for you it has made your hands so knowing and wise it has brought your real hands so near the outside of your flesh gloves that you will henceforth be able to know at once the hand of a man who is growing into a beast nay more you will at once feel the foot of the beast he is growing just as if there were no glove made like a man's hand between you and it 

1 minute ago, karuna said:

Interesting.  So this entire beast concept is also metaphor for the beast within man?

A bigger quote from the original:

Now listen Since it is always what they do whether in their minds or their bodies that makes men go down to be less than men that is beasts the change always comes first in their hands and first of all in the inside hands to which the outside ones are but as the gloves They do not know it of course for a beast does not know that he is a beast and the nearer a man gets to being a beast the less he knows it Neither can their best friends or their worst enemies indeed see any difference in their hands for they see only the living gloves of them But there are not a few who feel a vague something repulsive in the hand of a man who is growing a beast Now here is what the rose fire has done for you it has made your hands so knowing and wise it has brought your real hands so near the outside of your flesh gloves that you will henceforth be able to know at once the hand of a man who is growing into a beast nay more you will at once feel the foot of the beast he is growing just as if there were no glove made like a man's hand between you and it 

I kind of figured all season it was. Lol.

• Like 1

As I've previously noted, enthusiasm on CC's thread and chatter in general has been somewhat muted in 2018.

Thanks and props to all the Crown faithful, who continue to contribute with their analysis, observations, and encouragement.

NightBeat is the highlight of my year, and while I've yet to attend one wherein Crown was in pole position, I'm confident they'll put on a helluva run for homers in Crown Land:91_thumbsup: 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

The horns need to be turned upside down. Right now they look like teddy bear ears...

After watching videos again, could it be possible that the horns are actually fangs/teeth instead? Just now noticed this because I don't think that Sacktig would make horns or ears look like a teddy bear, but after a better look they kind of look like fangs to me now.

Edited by TigerBaritone19
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

After watching videos again, could it be possible that the horns are actually fangs/teeth instead? Just now noticed this because I don't think that Sacktig would make horns or ears look like a teddy bear, but after a better look they kind of look like fangs to me now.

Fangs they are