Carolina Crown 2018

19 minutes ago, msumello said:

So is the Crown not gunna be present this year? I thought they woulda had it in at least for NightBeat.  

End of the ballad. It's been in for most of the season.

3 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

End of the ballad. It's been in for most of the season.

That's not the "classic" crown is it?  If so, it's getting a very lukewarm reception. 

23 minutes ago, msumello said:

So is the Crown not gunna be present this year? I thought they woulda had it in at least for NightBeat. 

I was sure looking for it!!  

Allentown perhaps?

.... more than a few good spots to work it into Epiphanies/finale.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

That's not the "classic" crown is it?  If so, it's getting a very lukewarm reception. 

There was no "classic" crown last year either

14 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

It's kind of wonky. Which is why I've been calling it a jesters hat instead of a crown. Lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I don't think the fans are prepared for such a beautiful song surrounded by all the chaos. Kind of catches you off guard. The theme is to complicated for some, not that they don't like, just don't understand the changing attitudes of the beast. I wonder how all the various judges stay abreast as well.

8 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

It's kind of wonky. Which is why I've been calling it a jesters hat instead of a crown. Lol.

Right off the impressions from some that we had over for shows was that the show was about bumble bees. They kind of resemble them if that is what one is lead to believe. May need a fly swatter in LOS just in case some real bees get confused.

Edited by Bluzes
typo

5 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

Hope all is well with guard, seems some sickness or something is preventing a full performance tonight. 

I just saw that on facebook :(  There is something running through these corps right now (...and I truly hope that was not an unintended pun!)