Carolina Crown 2018

Bluecoats do not have an 8th place percussion book in my opinion.  There is a lot of demand during the opener.... and it's clean.  I'd have them no lower than 4th in content.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

...better tonight than tomorrow night!

No 2015 dejavu, please...

I couldn't tell if they fixed the flag because the camera angle changed too quickly...but maybe that's a good thing lol. 

• Like 1

Not getting much to go by on today’s Semi’s thread. 

The general feel I get is that a preponderance wants BAC to jump Crown for 4th, though CC had a nice spread last night.

Top four have been consistent all season, so movement seems unlikely.

Well, all will be known in 24ish...

I don't think BAC's gunna jump Crown

Edited by msumello
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Not getting much to go by on today’s Semi’s thread. 

The general feel I get is that a preponderance wants BAC to jump Crown for 4th, though CC had a nice spread last night.

Top four have been consistent all season, so movement seems unlikely.

Well, all will be known in 24ish...

Semis thread is not really a good sample.  In fact DCP is not really a good sample. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

well...if Crown wants that Ott they're gunna have to pull out all the stops seeing as SCV won the caption again tonight. I was kind of expecting them to be a lot closer to the Bluecoats after the run tonight. Guess that's why I'm not a judge. 

Edited by msumello
  • Like 1

‘Fraid the Ott as well as a medal might elude CC this year. Still love the Beast, though.

We’ll gather ‘round one more evening to cheer on Crown and say goodbye to DCI ‘18.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

‘Fraid the Ott as well as a medal might elude CC this year. Still love the Beast, though.

We’ll gather ‘round one more evening to cheer on Crown and say goodbye to DCI ‘18.

It's a shame Klesch didn't give them more to work with this season. They've been winning achievement pretty consistently all season. The Harloff crew cleans better than anyone, but it seems there wasn't enough to clean this year.

Edited by Brass Lover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

It's a shame Klesch didn't give them more to work with this season. They've been winning achievement pretty consistently all season. The Harloff crew cleans better than anyone, but it seems there wasn't enough to clean this year.

Crown brass needing a tougher book.

Who’d a thunk it?