Carolina Crown 2018

24 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

It's a shame Klesch didn't give them more to work with this season. They've been winning achievement pretty consistently all season. The Harloff crew cleans better than anyone, but it seems there wasn't enough to clean this year.

I don't disagree.  Those horn line kids are incredible but are capable of and deserve a better vehicle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

It's a shame Klesch didn't give them more to work with this season. They've been winning achievement pretty consistently all season. The Harloff crew cleans better than anyone, but it seems there wasn't enough to clean this year.

I'm glad to read someone else feels the same. My thoughts exactly.

11 hours ago, bluesman said:

Bluecoats do not have an 8th place percussion book in my opinion.  There is a lot of demand during the opener.... and it's clean.  I'd have them no lower than 4th in content.

Sorry... but I have said from day one this would be the Achilles heel for Bloo. I do not see one line ahead of them that is not deserving of the spot.

8 hours ago, nsxanax said:

‘Fraid the Ott as well as a medal might elude CC this year. Still love the Beast, though.

We’ll gather ‘round one more evening to cheer on Crown and say goodbye to DCI ‘18.

The Ott remains within grasp. Not crazy about the spreads in achievement. If Crown wins brass by .1 this evening it would make it a tie. It was a much better performance last night. Looking for them to peak this evening!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicManNJ said:

The Ott remains within grasp. Not crazy about the spreads in achievement. If Crown wins brass by .1 this evening it would make it a tie. It was a much better performance last night. Looking for them to peak this evening!

it still possible since they win the tie breaker.    It will take a flawless performance.  

Edited by karuna
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, karuna said:

it still possible since they won the tie breaker.    It will take a flawless performance.  

What is the tie breaker exactly?

Hopefully if they up the difficulty next year it won't be in the form of random runs and double tonguing passages 

6 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Impossible you say? :bored:

Please Mr. Peabody, let’s get in your WayBack Machine and travel back to 2013. 

Everything must have an end. Except. My love. For Purple pants...

• Like 3

There was a rather comprehensive breakdown for all the captions “what if” scenarios, in the latter postings of yesterday’s Semi’s thread.