Carolina Crown 2018

Yea, Cadets had a number of MIA’s last night. Maybe the “bug” made it’s way to Crown.

Hang tough guys/gals.

I think Academy has something as well in Texas

Feel better Crown. Looking forward to seeing you unleash the BEAST in Chester!

• Like 1

On the way out of Winston-Salem early this a.m., the bottom pretty much fell out. Had that front arrived 8-10 hours earlier, NightBEAT would have been a wash. And now word is that the guard’s taking it on the chin bad enough to sideline them for the evening.

Hope you feel better soon; we’re all pullin’ for ya!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Yea, Cadets had a number of MIA’s last night. Maybe the “bug” made it’s way to Crown.

Hang tough guys/gals.

The bug is Crown. I mean they look like dragonfly's...... and have a sper! like feature on the field. I mean... beast????:spitting:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nsxanax said:

I was sure looking for it!!  

Allentown perhaps?

Crown makes 2 crowns.  One at the end of the ballad as mentioned.  The other, brand new, at the end of the show.  They use the beast banners as part of the crown. It’s WAAAAYYYYY WAY COOL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Crown makes 2 crowns.  One at the end of the ballad as mentioned.  The other, brand new, at the end of the show.  They use the beast banners as part of the crown. It’s WAAAAYYYYY WAY COOL!

Okay. After 50+ years I accept that I’m a dumb@#$ beyond compare.

I was in the stands at NightBEAT, but after reading the above referenced quote, went back and viewed a YT vid. Sure ‘nuff, that’s a Crown they’re framing, with the incorporation of the banners.

Hidden in plain sight...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Maybe so, but where I was sitting in the stands, nobody noticed it.  If the audience has to look at a replay to see it, maybe it's too obscure. 

• Like 1