Carolina Crown 2018

3 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Yeah, it was funny the first two times Crown posted their daily board. By the 200th time it became #basic.

I like them and appreciate their effort to entertain us.  Humor is subjective.  

I don't understand why some people feel it necessary to tell everyone else what they don't think is funny.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I like them and appreciate their effort to entertain us.  Humor is subjective.  

I don't understand why some people feel it necessary to tell everyone else what they don't think is funny.  

Well it is a discussion board. You're telling people your opinions every time you post on here. So.

2 hours ago, bvgordy said:

Agreed.  The official Crown reveal will will give us a better sense of how the uni is properly tailored to be worn, as well as how their look will enhance the musical and visual pieces.  However, You have to admit, that the "put on right outta the box in a secluded bathroom"  uni pic was a bit shocking!!!!

Pretty much a Crown tradition since 2010 when they had the bootleg photo of the brown uni with the 09 green drum and the one-off pink plume.  At some point you'd think they'd want to get in front of the release. 

Mike

• Like 1

like the uniform or not. As long as Crown continues to play awesome brass, puts on an entertaining and emotional show, and gets me up standing at the end of 12 mins. Then i'll have no complaints. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Ironic all the people crying how ugly the uniform was said nothing about the Boston one. I remember when purple pants, space pants, and striped pants were called terrible design and ended up being amazing from the box. 

Does that really surprise you?? Boston could wear velour track suits with stiletto heels and these boards would proclaim them the next world champions.