Carolina Crown 2018

1 minute ago, GREENBLUE said:

Does that really surprise you?? Boston could wear velour track suits with stiletto heels and these boards would proclaim them the next world champions.

Not possible . Bruckner's law. 

10 hours ago, c mor said:

How many years did they wear spats?

I dont know honestly. I just remember watching them in the 80's and remembering that look when they marched, it was so cool! 

15 minutes ago, Highwaydude said:

like the uniform or not. As long as Crown continues to play awesome brass, puts on an entertaining and emotional show, and gets me up standing at the end of 12 mins. Then i'll have no complaints. 

I always just end up downloading shows on my ipod, so it really doesnt effect my enjoyment in the long run.

5 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Ironic all the people crying how ugly the uniform was said nothing about the Boston one. I remember when purple pants, space pants, and striped pants were called terrible design and ended up being amazing from the box. 

To be honest, I didn't comment because I don't care enough about Boston to comment. Lol. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Boston could wear velour track suits with stiletto heels and these boards would proclaim them the next world champions.

nm.........

Edited by BRASSO

4 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Does that really surprise you?? Boston could wear velour track suits with stiletto heels and these boards would proclaim them the next world champions.

This is the Crown thread so this is where people will discuss Crown's butt ugly uniforms.  You have to go to Boston's thread to discuss Boston's butt ugly uniforms.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

This is the Crown thread so this is where people will discuss Crown's butt ugly uniforms.  You have to go to Boston's thread to discuss Boston's butt ugly uniforms.  

It's always the same suspects...no surprises here.

I may be in the minority...but I don't think that Crown's uni's are all that bad sans maybe the head-gear....but I'll reserve judgement when I see them from the box...a lot of uni's that looked phenomenal up close or vice versa to me never translated well from box IMO. I'm willing to wait and see.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

I'll say it again, as long as that uniform leak was untailored and we get a tailored version, they honestly may not be as bad as everyone thinks. Until then, I'm gonna be worried. Also, their hints at the guard uniforms lead me to believe the guard uniform will be much better than the corps proper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

It's always the same suspects...no surprises here.

I may be in the minority...but I don't think that Crown's uni's are all that bad sans maybe the head-gear....but I'll reserve judgement when I see them from the box...a lot of uni's that looked phenomenal up close or vice versa to me never translated well from box IMO. I'm willing to wait and see.

As long as they sound like Crown, they could wear purple polka dotted lime green bubble wrap and I would still be fine.

• Like 1

Good uniforms or bad uniforms makes very little difference. Unless it's Bloo '16, it means practically nothing. There WAS a time in which corps used the same uniform every single year, and it affected no scores. Ugly uniforms or not, Crown is still gonna be a front runner for best brass :)

• Like 2