Carolina Crown 2018

So, is there a queen in this show? 3 guards people without crowns, one with. Also, the uniforms look much better now, BUT with the females without shakos...hats...whatever, it'll looks messy unless they're pulling an Angels and Demons and staggering them.

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

I’m waiting to judge it until I see it in person Sunday. 

Very true but this made that leaked pic look bad!! We can actually see the details in this

13 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

So, is there a queen in this show? 3 guards people without crowns, one with. Also, the uniforms look much better now, BUT with the females without shakos...hats...whatever, it'll looks messy unless they're pulling an Angels and Demons and staggering them.

I didn’t see the dinosaur bones either 

13 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Lol the females have shakos too don't worry. The whole hornline and drum line have shakos. The pit and color guard obviously don't.

Hard to get much from a video shrouded in darkness. In reality, their performances will be under bright light. Already looks better than the leak, of course.

• Thanks 1