Blue Devils 2018

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:49 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I love it because the trumpets blew my face off. :laughing:

As much as I loved the fanfare, my favorite was the low brass entrance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So... BD is doing a full show of Meek Mill? I can dig it

PS. I am so happy Meek Mill has been freed from prison

• Like 2

All I can say for the 1:48 I heard and saw they are starting out the show with a combination of totally out there and familiar.

I love it when BD does shows that make you have to dig around to find the meaning. The Music I heard is real  intense and dark!

the battery is on fire!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, flammaster said:

All I can say for the 1:48 I heard and saw they are starting out the show with a combination of totally out there and familiar.

I love it when BD does shows that make you have to dig around to find the meaning. The Music I heard is real  intense and dark!

the battery is on fire!

Thank you so mucg for that titbit I appreciate it

I will get to spend the next 3 days at camp. going to be super windy. Monday says it will be almost 90 I just hope this 6 week log wind is finally going to stop.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I will get to spend the next 3 days at camp. going to be super windy. Monday says it will be almost 90 I just hope this 6 week log wind is finally going to stop.

Typical Mars in May. It's the west coast version of "don't like the weather? Just wait a couple of hours".

• Like 1

It's been windy here in the next town for 5 or 6 weeks and Mars is much worse.  Supposedly going to be close to 90 by Monday but I am sure it will still be windy.

On 5/25/2018 at 7:15 PM, flammaster said:

It's been windy here in the next town for 5 or 6 weeks and Mars is much worse.  Supposedly going to be close to 90 by Monday but I am sure it will still be windy.

My hair with this wind is just not working.  But those nasty little Devils are as hot as the temperature. 

Edited by Poppycock