Blue Devils 2018

Crown can be consistently number one in brass, as long as BD consistently continues to be world champs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Crown can be consistently number one in brass, as long as BD consistently continues to be world champs.

Agree! Winning the Ott or the Sanford are not as relevant as....... in first place from Concord California the....... I think you get the point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

No. Winning titles of all kinds is great. After the Big Kahuna, Otts matter most (OK, I was in BD's horn line long ago).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

To me winning the crowd is more important than any hardware! There is no better feeling  than thousands going crazy for your performance.

If want to compare BD and CC in that regard...team Concord is way behind in the last 10 or more years 

:)

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

If want to compare BD and CC in that regard...team Concord is way behind in the last 10 or more years 

:)

I don’t know if that’s really the case anymore. BD’s shows have been very “fan friendly” since 2014. 

IMO, fans who still don’t like BD shows are just tired of seeing them win so often. It’s not really a show design issue anymore. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

Disregarding other corps accomplishments is fun!

All I said was Crown brass has influenced BD brass writing and all the snowflakes melt, not disregarding anyone one.

Crown sometimes overwrites their runs killing the flow of the piece so while I appreciate the effort it can be too much, I feel some of that has crept into BD's book since 2014

You have a very pretty corps BD

17 minutes ago, cowtown said:

All I said was Crown brass has influenced BD brass writing and all the snowflakes melt, not disregarding anyone one.

Crown sometimes overwrites their runs killing the flow of the piece so while I appreciate the effort it can be too much, I feel some of that has crept into BD's book since 2014

You have a very pretty corps BD

People merely refuted your claim.