Blue Devils 2018

I already said it. BD is gonna win percussion. Their battery book is much harder and the FE is on a level all their own this year. The book is so hard to read. it has so much nuance in there and hidden demand. endless hurtas are easy to clean. Demand is BD's middle name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HopHead said:

Excuse my ignorance if this is common knowledge, but what is the general public practice attendance policy? Blue Devils are in Eden Prairie, MN later this week for a couple of days of practice and the DCI Minnesota show on Saturday night. I would love to go up the high school with my two girls who are both in the Eden Prairie HS band program to let them watch the corps practice so they can see what it takes to be the best in the world at what you do.

Yeah, you won't find a more welcoming bunch.

1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

Take home a Stanford?  

Yeah, like Stanford & Son.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

Almost always, the rehearsals are open to the public.  Stop by the food truck, and ask which group is where.  Bring extra water for your kids!

About the only time their rehearsals are closed is in Buffalo - and that's because the stadium says so.

And bring sun screen! the best time to attend is the last block of the day, the last two hours or so when they are in full ensemble. It's really an eye opening experience to watch how they rehearse.