Blue Devils 2018

On 7/24/2018 at 8:43 AM, theonlyfizzle said:

This year corp is a fighter indeed... Admire the drive within these kids

1.Whats your thoughts on this week BD heading to Atlanta ? what do you think ?

2. Does anyone have access to any inside scoop may it be rehearsal, changes or addition so whats the plan for them, even if it's speculation based on prior seasons..   Whats the scoop ? give us some updates please.

No inside scoop, but for sure it's gonna be a uphill climb to catch up to SCV.  Last recap is some of the lowest placements on an overall sheet I've seen in years for BD.  Healthy dose of 3's and some 4's, in Brass nonetheless.  Personally, I think it's SCV's year, which of course is not a bold prediction.

BD WILL keep their streak of earning a medal every year for the last 20+ years, sans 2005.  I'm good with that.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, mboogey73 said:

No inside scoop, but for sure it's gonna be a uphill climb to catch up to SCV.  Last recap is some of the lowest placements on an overall sheet I've seen in years for BD.  Healthy dose of 3's and some 4's, in Brass nonetheless.  Personally, I think it's SCV's year, which of course is not a bold prediction.

BD WILL keep their streak of earning a medal every year for the last 20+ years, sans 2005.  I'm good with that.

Yeah, it surely is and will be.. last year few or more of us did say this year might be SCV year in different ways, and it is ongoing proving to be really so, and I agree woth you on that I don't mind at all. Happy for great organization like scv to be making this year so successful for them. On the other hand I have my gripes that I don't express because of not wanting to come off as the person who is trying to find faults or critizing, or appear to be hating, otherwise I love the show MUSICALLY.  BD Is definitely keep the streak going, I solute them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Unfortunately I have nothing to tell you before Atlanta, but I will be at their rehearsal next Monday so I’ll probably have details at that point 

Thanks for that Cappybara. Looking forward to read your thoughts on monday rehersal.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Yeah, it surely is and will be.. last year few or more of us did say this year might be SCV year in different ways, and it is ongoing proving to be really so, and I agree woth you on that I don't mind at all. Happy for great organization like scv to be making this year so successful for them. On the other hand I have my gripes that I don't express because of not wanting to come off as the person who is trying to find faults or critizing, or appear to be hating, otherwise I love the show MUSICALLY.  BD Is definitely keep the streak going, I solute them. 

The season is not over yet! But I would like your thoughts after the season is over! I like to dissect and have an autopsy of the year and just add my two cents to the discussion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Box5Opinion said:

The season is not over yet! But I would like your thoughts after the season is over! I like to dissect and have an autopsy of the year and just add my two cents to the discussion.

Oh Definitely yes. We shall.... 

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I have a feeling your gripes are very similar to mine

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I have a feeling your gripes are very similar to mine

Oh Yes lol.. very much

According to a reddit comment from a former MM, BD completely revamped the closer. This person even stated they’re using different source music entirely?? Can anyone corroborate this?