Blue Devils 2018

Just saw the Instagram story of the Blue Devils, sounds like the 1930 opener to me rather than the closer. Super excited, musically one of my favorite BD shows of the past decade 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Just saw the Instagram story of the Blue Devils, sounds like the 1930 opener to me rather than the closer. Super excited, musically one of my favorite BD shows of the past decade 

same...and now can someone diagnose this sensation down my leg...OMG it's gonna be hot

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, jaylogan said:

That ballad is just so good! I’m digging the support the trombonist and trumpet get from the rest of the line during the bridge. It’s “messy” in all the right ways! It’s like a stew simmering in the background. And it’s ready to be served right at the repeating tag before the final chorus. Never heard arranging like this before in drum corps. Well done!

Thank you!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Happy Days Are Here Again?

19 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Happy Days Are Here Again?

I believe it's actually Playing Love (Ennio Morricone)

• Sad 1

Do it up, Devs! Good luck to all at Murfreesboro, tonite.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2018 at 9:09 PM, jksmusic said:

Thank you!

Hey, John...do my eyes deceive me, or does your DCP moniker say "rookie"? :huh2: :silly: Corps is starting to round into shape. Can't wait until Indy! See you there.

• Like 1