Blue Devils 2018

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Interestingly enough the final trumpet solo isn't featured on BD360. Is there even more in store? 

I kinda wonder the same if there's gonna be more.. maybe ? If yes great if no I'm good either way still great.

2 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

Watched ensemble rehearsal and the run thru... But did not record... They are gonna bring their A game this week, no doubt

They ALWAYS bring their A game finals week....that's what makes them so dangerous.

SCV knows this, and will not back down.

• Like 3

On 8/7/2018 at 9:51 PM, MikeBD said:

Hey guys, does anybody know if BDs rehearsal is open to the public tomorrow?  I am arriving in INDY at 5 and they are practicing relatively close to my hotel.

I'd love to go catch what they are doing in person.

This year I skipped out on DCI West because I knew I was headed to the finals.

ALWAYS open to the public. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

They ALWAYS bring their A game finals week....that's what makes them so dangerous.

SCV knows this, and will not back down.

Yes thats is so true.... BD very dangerous in finals week. Scv should know this longtime and knows how to fight. Best of luck to both BD and SCV. Go SCV, Do it up BD!!

• Like 1

That runthrough from last night was delicious BD! Thanks to whoever has been posting. Their best run of the season IMO, and still room to improve, which is so exciting. 

That extra noir solo at the end is perfect. Perfect! Don’t add or subtract, it is exactly what the show needed. 

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two times I literally get chills this season, the first one was from The Cadets performance at Allentown it was strong, electrifying, and emotional, the second chills I get guys was watching a run through of BD rehearsal lastnight. man they are looking dangerous and Magnificent Solid right through, They move like one single unit. The hornline sound so Amazing the clarity is much better and in the parts, the battery is just on another level, percussion was so intense and on point, Colorguards are really spectacular, the balad was just amazing, alot been cleaned up in the show. It's flowing way better than it did all season.

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

That runthrough from last night was delicious BD! Thanks to whoever has been posting. Their best run of the season IMO, and still room to improve, which is so exciting. 

That extra noir solo at the end is perfect. Perfect! Don’t add or subtract, it is exactly what the show needed. 

Can you imagine how scary that is that as good as the run through was lastnight there's still room to improve.. like wow...