DCPI Season 28 Poll

DCPI Season 28  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How much interest is there in an "off-season" Winter DCPI season running January-March 2018

• Sure! I'll play in the winter. Gotta keep the skills fresh. Plus, I need my fix.
    • Man, I don't want to study a bunch of old captions. Just stick to the summer.

Should we try the off-season again?

Also, I have opened up the Rules Congress for proposals for any rules changes and suggestions for the next Finals location.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm all for it, but given the participation levels recently, I understand it being in question if it's a lot of work. 

On 9/8/2017 at 10:49 AM, gcurrier said:

I'm all for it, but given the participation levels recently, I understand it being in question if it's a lot of work. 

There will likely only be one tour schedule, and I'm debating doing shows only on certain days of the week, like Thr/Fri/Sat. But it seems like there's enough interest to hopefully run a Winter season.

We'll plan on sign-ups starting in December with the winter season running January-March per usual.

I also have a trick or two up my sleeve, an idea I didn't want to try during the live season, but something we've never done before that might make things a little more interesting. :)

• 2 weeks later...

All sounds good to me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Count me in!! It lets the winter pass by quicker in anticipation for the summer season