Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

7 hours ago, cowtown said:

That will sound great when overblown through amps after being drenched with effects and a little of their famous keytar, thunderous goo, bubble machine, wailing girl sounds added to the mix

#realsignaturesound

#boardNOTbrass

That seems like a lot of effort for a warm-up chorale, but whatever works to keep ya on brand!

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Haha 2

And with SCV's show officially announced, the Bluecoats have something on the way...

• Like 3

Very excited to see what everyone thinks! We just got a sneak preview of the repertoire an hour ago.

• Like 6

Kudos to them for not making us wait until seconds before their first show to announce. That being said, everything Bloo has put out the last few years has been AMAZING so I’m really excited to see what they have in store for us this year. The Bluecoats have become that corps that I will drive several hours to see because you have to experience them live to truly appreciate what they do. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm so excited to see what the bluecoats have in store for this year! To hear that it's something different and that the brass book is hard has me VERY interested to see. Getting to know their drum major over the past year has made me a little more biased to them now, so I will be cheering for them more than usual lol

• Like 2