Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Disappointed they closed rehearsal. I know so many that would love to cheer them on and hype it before the show. 

It's important that the kids are the ones revealing the show. They deserve it. :bigsmile:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, superOOk said:

It's important that the kids are the ones revealing the show. They deserve it. :bigsmile:

Several groups have done dress rehearsals that are open. I think the secretive push has pushed some fans away from the bandwagon. 2014 everyone was on board and I think it has worn down some. Could it be with no bones thrown around the are getting silent treatment? Who knows. Hope the best for them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Several groups have done dress rehearsals that are open. I think the secretive push has pushed some fans away from the bandwagon. 2014 everyone was on board and I think it has worn down some. Could it be with no bones thrown around the are getting silent treatment? Who knows. Hope the best for them. 

Yep...it's just silly.  

• Like 2

Just saw the show reveal (which will be public at 6:44pm). If this doesn't get you excited about the future of drum corps... :worthy:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Disappointed they closed rehearsal. I know so many that would love to cheer them on and hype it before the show. 

Let them work out the kinks of trying the uniforms on for the very first time without being in the public eye. It's one closed rehearsal of the entire season!  I guarantee the members don't mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, superOOk said:

Just saw the show reveal (which will be public at 6:44pm). If this doesn't get you excited about the future of drum corps... :worthy:

I also had the privilege of watching the reveal. This is a show that is over way before you want it to end. I have no qualms at all about it. This will be a fan favorite for sure!

• Like 2