Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

It’s dangerous, I know, but I think it’s safe to now say the medals are set, and probably the top seven. Crown has separated themselves from Cavaliers, cadets are on an island scorewise. The only real uncertainty is which Blue gets the Silver. The spreads have been within half a point since the two have been performing together, and as we get closer to Indy the spreads will get tighter by default. 

Id say it’s 50/50 right now. The wild card will be whether BD rolls the dice and totally changes their last act. It’s possible because I don’t think there is a real threat that BD would fall behind Crown no matter what. 

I almost totally agree with your post. Crown and Cadets look isolated. SCV is pretty safe at #1. 50/50 for Cavaliers and Boston. 

I would say closer to 60/40 for BD because they have won more head to head and the odds seem to always be in their favor

2 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

Saro is just soooo good.  While even as a die hard Bloo fan, SCVs show just hammers away out there and performed so well( and I think will deservedly win)...but Bloo’s ballad is better ( for me anyway) 

I am a die-hard SCV fan, but I get your point. SCV's ballad is spectacular and riveting, like watching fireworks. Bloo's ballad is sweet pure music, and movingly performed. I feel happy every time I hear it. I am really rooting for Bloo to get the silver, as their show is so much more musically satisfying and coherent than BD's. 

• Like 2

Great job tonight Bloo!  Another week of being in the 1-3 draw for shows.  Interesting that all of the top 3 go on Friday night at Allentown.

A special shout out to Blue Bangers tonight!!!

The top 3 are 9 TENTHS apart and all 3 topped the other two in some captions.  This will not be decided until 2 weeks from tonight!!!!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

Great job tonight Bloo!  Another week of being in the 1-3 draw for shows.  Interesting that all of the top 3 go on Friday night at Allentown.

A special shout out to Blue Bangers tonight!!!

The top 3 are 9 TENTHS apart and all 3 topped the other two in some captions.  This will not be decided until 2 weeks from tonight!!!!!

Yes, they are !  :88_raised_hands:

• Like 3

Hoping the rain holds off tonight in Winston Salem during RainBeat.....I mean NightBeat. That was for you Terri :) Also, would be nice to catch up with DrumManTX.

• Like 1

ATTENTION CENTRAL OHIO DRUM CORPS FANS...as you know there was no Central Ohio drum corps show this year :angry:  but there will be an open rehearsal by the Bluecoats at Newark's White Field on Tuesday, July 31.  The evening block will include some sectionals and a full ensemble
currently scheduled 5:00-9:00.  

There is a $3 student and $5 adult admission to help the corps and the Newark High School Band.  (Sorry no refunds due to rain)  Seating will be general admission.

The Bluecoats will have their souvie stand and the Newark Band Boosters will have food/drink concessions.

Again, this is a rehearsal.  The corps will not be in costume.  They do plan to perform a full run of Session 44 and a brief encore.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oldbandguy said:

ATTENTION CENTRAL OHIO DRUM CORPS FANS...as you know there was no Central Ohio drum corps show this year :angry:  but there will be an open rehearsal by the Bluecoats at Newark's White Field on Tuesday, July 31.  The evening block will include some sectionals and a full ensemble

There is a $3 student and $5 adult admission to help the corps and the Newark High School Band.  (Sorry no refunds due to rain)  Seating will be general admission.

The Bluecoats will have their souvie stand and the Newark Band Boosters will have food/drink concessions.

Again, this is a rehearsal.  The corps will not be in costume.  They do plan to perform a full run of Session 44 and a brief encore.

BlooForceOne will be bringing in a bunch of alumni, if weather holds off!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I wish I could be there.  When we retire to Ohio...soon.