Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

Almost as much fun as watching Bloo tonight was being able to see the reactions of the design team as the corps was killing it on the field.  What a masterpiece Session 44 is.
(But we are getting use to masterpieces from this team...and we do not take them for granted.)

Can't wait to see ALL of the corps take it into the next gear tomorrow night.

• Like 3

On 8/10/2018 at 12:17 AM, oldbandguy said:

Was fun to listen to the conversations going on as we exited the stadium last night.  MANY were talking about how much they loved the Bluecoats.  Heard some band kids saying "that corps was having a blast, that's the corps I would want to be in."

AWESOME job Bloo!!!!

If the Bluecoats team have brought anything of lasting value to drum corps, and even band in general, my hope is that this is it. You have so much fun watching them because you can only imagine how much fun it would be to perform their shows. They have somehow bridged the gap between technical achievement and fun performance. Each of their shows from the last five seasons stand on their own, because they created a unique space for 11 minutes—both for the corps and the audience. If the judges see things they love, great, but if not, it’s their loss.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Almost as much fun as watching Bloo tonight was being able to see the reactions of the design team as the corps was killing it on the field.  What a masterpiece Session 44 is.
(But we are getting use to masterpieces from this team...and we do not take them for granted.)

Can't wait to see ALL of the corps take it into the next gear tomorrow night.

Agreed. Their design and showmanship has kept me drawn in more so since 2013 (although 2010 is a favorite of mine).

• Like 2

What an amazing year it's been for this corp! My favorite of the year and was behind you every step of the way! Already sad it's over but already can't wait for next season! I know you won't disappoint! And as Mike said above, fourth medal in five years isn't too shabby. Let's start a streak of our own :wink: THANK YOU BLOO!

• Like 2

You are amazing Bloooooooo!

• Like 1