Blue Knights 2018

Go Blue Knights- Have a great Drums today!!!! Happy 60th Anniversary and looking forward to seeing the Alumni Corps!

• Like 2

I wish BK's guard would make some changes, or clean in a more efficient way.. every other caption they're more or less 8th. If they worked some magic with the guard, they could be challenging Cadets for 7th. That hornline and drumline are so good though.

• Like 1

When I saw them at DATR,  I thought if they could continue to clean it up (which is hopefully reflecting in their continued score increase), it would go from good to great.  I do feel that their guard program has seemed to be more of a weakness last year and this year as well...

1 hour ago, Herk said:

What does the Atlanta judges have against BK?

BK was pretty well-slaughtered due to visual: 14th in color guard, and 14th and 11th from the GE Visual judges. Were the judges in Atlanta more extreme than at other shows? Maybe, I'm not sure. But the writing on the wall has been there all season that their visual program (color guard, in particular) was going to be their Achilles' heel.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, brassboy said:

BK was pretty well-slaughtered due to visual: 14th in color guard, and 14th and 11th from the GE Visual judges. Were the judges in Atlanta more extreme than at other shows? Maybe, I'm not sure. But the writing on the wall has been there all season that their visual program (color guard, in particular) was going to be their Achilles' heel.

Tbh, everyone is cleaning up their visual and guard. Bk isn’t cleaning as fast. Not sure why? 

• 2 weeks later...