Blue Knights 2018

2 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

I am okay with that.  June rehearsal videos, plus not good sound, don't really give a good indication of anything really... It made the little boy insde of me excited though.

I understand your excitement.  I felt the same at the send-off show when they were in uniform.  However, I am inclined to respect the wishes of BK.  They have an oft-expressed policy of not presenting videos of their rehearsals before the season starts.  Mark Arnold was very clear at the send-off show when he said that uploading photos was okay...but that uploading videos was not. 

From past shows, I suspect the reason has to do with rights issues.  In a past show at their Memorial Day picnic, BK used a voice over from Kevin Spacey.  They didn't have permission and Mark was very clear about not uploading videos then.  They later used a paid voice actor for the lines.  In the send-off performance, it seemed they used snippets from "Sun King".  Perhaps they don't yet have rights for that content.  Is so, no videos is very important.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 6:41 PM, queenanne_1536 said:

I can't wait to see them Saturday night!

Why not come to Clovis for the first show? :biggrin:I can recommend a nice place to eat beforehand

46 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

Why not come to Clovis for the first show? :biggrin:I can recommend a nice place to eat beforehand

I wish. Have dinner plans Friday night.