Blue Knights 2018

On 5/31/2018 at 7:32 PM, johnpendell said:

Radiohead is gonna be an awesome ballad I can already hear it... 

They’re being super secretive this year, but I’ve heard small clips- Yea agreed, the Radiohead stuff is epic!!

Great rep, BK and Bocook is such an amazing fit, he’s been such a big blessing for them.

One thing I was told the other day on a side note is the average age of this corps is about 19.8 years old.... much different than it many years ago when I marched and we probably had an average age of 16. Can’t wait to see them and all the corps this summer! Happy 60th BK and Troop!!

Wes P

• Like 4

I'm really excited about hearing this show! Seems like it is right up my alley!

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 4:18 PM, wesleyrp said:

They’re being super secretive this year, but I’ve heard small clips- Yea agreed, the Radiohead stuff is epic!!

Great rep, BK and Bocook is such an amazing fit, he’s been such a big blessing for them.

One thing I was told the other day on a side note is the average age of this corps is about 19.8 years old.... much different than it many years ago when I marched and we probably had an average age of 16. Can’t wait to see them and all the corps this summer! Happy 60th BK and Troop!!

Wes P

Good to hear. Since all of my family is now gone from Colorado, I don’t schedule a vacation to try to catch a few ensembles in addition to doing the obligatory family stuff.  I know they had a few staff changes, so was hoping to hear good things during ST.  Thanks, Wes

10 minutes ago, A blue night said:

Testing

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Haha 1