Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

Well I can say that i have been an SCV fan one year less than I have been a BD fan which started in 1970.  I can say with all sincerity there is not one SCV show I do not love and that is the only corps I can say that about.  I always wear a little SCV swag with my BD jacket.  I love em both.

Watch out for SCV in 2018 I can smell a new record score coming!

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

you mean Cavaliers West? (Gaines, Toth, Koter, Weber, James) You recognize them, no?

Yes, I know all those names, plus a few more. I was referring to the number of comments about the Blue Devils, the Crossmen and the "other" Cavaliers. Not much talk about SCV.

Look what Taylor Swift made them do. ( hate this song... but SCV 's drumline is awesome though )

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Look what Taylor Swift made them do. ( hate this song... but SCV 's drumline is awesome though )

If you watch the lyric video to that song, you'll find a symbol that looks almost perfectly identical to SCV's props from this past year, even all the way down to the red and black color scheme.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

If you watch the lyric video to that song, you'll find a symbol that looks almost perfectly identical to SCV's props from this past year, even all the way down to the red and black color scheme.

Speaking of SCV's circular props from 2017, if SCV was REALLY bold , they might've considered this for those wheels.. ( then again... maybe not... lol )

On 9/8/2017 at 9:51 PM, George Dixon said:

LOVED this - the ballad through the ending company front is just incredible

Sorry I missed your post, George - what was the vid of?

21 minutes ago, gak27 said:

Sorry I missed your post, George - what was the vid of?

oh great - SCV 1988 (vs. 89). Been on there for years, I guess someone reported it. 

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

oh great - SCV 1988 (vs. 89). Been on there for years, I guess someone reported it. 

Probably Stu. He loves to tell people how they're felons for using bootlegs. 

23 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Ah yes, that vid...I agree wholeheartedly with your original comment!