Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

They asked for no videotaping of their rehearsals in Hattiesburg, so I could see the new ending debuting this week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SealsMan said:

They asked for no videotaping of their rehearsals in Hattiesburg, so I could see the new ending debuting this week. 

Well it could be seen in Tennessee, if they would like to get a reading before Atlanta. Anxious to find out though. Hope we're not waiting until Allentown. 

On 7/25/2018 at 5:22 PM, SealsMan said:

That’s a pretty good sign it’s coming very soon - hopefully tonight or Atlanta. Back in 2012 they were in my area working on the revised ending to the Starry Night show (the part that included Music of the Night) and they made similar comments. I have no problem with it - they just want fans to see it for the first time live instead of through something they see online.

Curious - if you were at their rehearsal in Mississippi, can you comment on them working on the new ending?! :rolleyes: Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

I'd imagine get a run in tonight with all the top dogs there, then can address what needs to be worked on tomorrow before Atlanta. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, scvphan said:

That’s a pretty good sign it’s coming very soon - hopefully tonight or Atlanta. Back in 2012 they were in my area working on the revised ending to the Starry Night show (the part that included Music of the Night) and they made similar comments. I have no problem with it - they just want fans to see it for the first time live instead of through something they see online.

Curious - if you were at their rehearsal in Mississippi, can you comment on them working on the new ending?! :rolleyes: Asking for a friend.

I live in Mississippi, but was not at their rehearsal. I saw the request on twitter after somebody asked if the rehearsals were open to the public.

• Like 1

The ending of the show is AMAZING!!!!! Clean, clean and clean it more. I am seeing max scores across the board during finals! The designers did their homework! 

• Like 1

They will definitely layer in more before finals, but that's still pretty awesome.

So... "VANGUARD!" yell about 16 seconds from the end? Okay. Got it. Thank you, Michael Gaines. 

4 hours ago, NeutralNovice said:

Pretty awesome. Powerful.

I know the hangover is for GE at the beginning of the clip...but no...cringeworthy...to me at least. Personal preference.