Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

I'm hoping they add in a couple of additional "classic" SCV elements for Finals - a horn toast, the cymbal V, maybe bring out the aussies...

Either way, it's theirs to win, they already own the crowd. I predict they are going to get a standing O as they ENTER the field on Finals night.

Edited by Super Don-O
  • Like 4

Little edit I did yesterday.  Thought it was an interesting concept. :)

A7144973-F54E-4DA0-B4BE-7256B4F558BA.jpe

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Super Don-O said:

I'm hoping they add in a couple of additional "classic" SCV elements for Finals - a horn toast, the cymbal V, maybe bring out the aussies...

Either way, it's theirs to win, they already own the crowd. I predict they are going to get a standing O as they ENTER the field on Finals night.

I was actually thinking about this earlier in the season. They already have thrown in a few nods to classic moves. There's I guess what you could call a "modified" horn toast at the end of the opening hit (the horns are held out and more upside down, the other hand goes on their mask instead of their belly, and they go the opposite direction), and the cymbals do a little nod to the old Viper moves during the trap breakdown (which I see now was already mentioned a few pages ago. Whoops!).

Edited by DanjrusMcRynky

21 hours ago, PCEP00 said:

Top secret Mello Sustain. This time, it's the whole show.

I am naming my next child Mello Sustain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, quietcity said:

I am naming my next child Mello Sustain. 

Mello - anything but Sustain would be sweet. Kids can be cruel and poke fun.   

6 hours ago, DCIDADDIO said:

Absolutely awesome Editing...and I was a TV Program editor for some 24 years.  BRAVO, Hilarious, a joy to Watch.....G O   S C V

6 hours ago, DCIDADDIO said:

SCV.... Musically this is just so #### good...they could play the exact same book next year, come out in mad max gear, call the show “path of destruction,” and I would not care

• Like 1