Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

12 minutes ago, just_another_fanatic said:

Congrats on the win tonight, Vanguard. Keep pushing!

For those who saw it tonight, did they make any additions to their ending? I remember reading a comment saying they weren't done tweaking the finale... was that fake news? Did anything premiere tonight?

Didn't notice anything new at the end. 

I enjoyed seeing them live in Chester, MUCH more than seeing them in the theater tonight. So sad I only got to experience it live once!

Prelims performance was lit! - Loving the GE score for Santa Clara Vanguard - well deserved!!! Design team needs to be rehired ASAP for next year!!! PUSH, PUS,H and PUSH SOME MORE! THE ENVELOPE that IS! 

1 hour ago, just_another_fanatic said:

For those who saw it tonight, did they make any additions to their ending? I remember reading a comment saying they weren't done tweaking the finale... was that fake news? Did anything premiere tonight?

No, buy there is a horn toast in the opener now. Not sure if that’s new. 

Edited by Hrothgar15

1 hour ago, just_another_fanatic said:

Depends, which ending is the last ending YOU know of? They finally added in the mello sustain that people knew about since Stanford, but that happened last week.