Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

Congrats Santa Clara! 2 more performances....keep pushing! The theater audience went crazy for most of the corps, especially the top 5. But SCV brought the house down! Had my Babylon tshirt on and met two parents afterwards who both have sons who play mellophone with SCV! They were bursting with happiness and pride....it made my night.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

Congrats Santa Clara! 2 more performances....keep pushing! The theater audience went crazy for most of the corps, especially the top 5. But SCV brought the house down! Had my Babylon tshirt on and met two parents afterwards who both have sons who play mellophone with SCV! They were bursting with happiness and pride....it made my night.

Hopefully 3 more

• Like 5

First i have to state I am Blue Devils all the way. but I want to give an early CONGRATULATION!! To SCV for winning gold tonight truly deserving. I love the show in-spite my gripes about it, but yes it does deserve to win above all tonight. i'm looking forward to even more great shows to come in the future. SO AN HAUGHTY CONGRATULATION AGAIN SCV!!!!!!!! So happy for you.

• Like 3

Santa Clara Vanguard Corps Members and Staff,: Thank you for a truly memorable year.   From the inception of the idea for "Babylon" to the perfecting of the show this summer to the final production on the field tonight.  It's been one unforgettable journey.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1