Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

Congrats from a die hard BD fan.  Babylon was amazing ALL SEASON long.  Well deserved, way to keep it in Cali!  :thumbup:

never missed finals. never lower than 8th. and now owners of what......#7? and a show for the ages. it's the new Phantom 08

• Like 1

Congratulation! The show design was amazing! Well deserved awards! MUSIC, VISUAL, GE, BRASS, PERCUSSION!!! So proud of the members, designers and the organization! Shout out to the alumni! You guys are amazing! 

• Like 1

WOOHOO, since I started this thread and SCV won, I'll start the SCV 2019 Thread.

On 8/12/2017 at 11:17 PM, Jeffe77 said:

2017 was an outstanding season for the organization. Very excited to see what Vanguard has in store for 2018. Hope the staff stays intact and brings home the title.

9 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

WOOHOO, since I started this thread and SCV won, I'll start the SCV 2019 Thread.

THEY DID!!!!!

Edited by Jeffe77
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Tez said:

SCV wins their first Brass trophy since 1987, and only 3rd all time (also won in '84).

SCV wins their 14th percussion title breaking a tie with the Blue Devils for most all time.