Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

2 hours ago, luv4corps said:

OR and WA corps DO NOT.  No bingo.  It's an expensive haul for them!

Well it's much appreciated and a great experience for the kids & fans can't wait to see Oregon and Seattle tonight in Denver. Just got in and checked my Google Listening Device and it's telling me it's 96 degrees there, how often does that happen delay maybe or tell me it isn't so?

27 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Well it's much appreciated and a great experience for the kids & fans can't wait to see Oregon and Seattle tonight in Denver. Just got in and checked my Google Listening Device and it's telling me it's 96 degrees there, how often does that happen delay maybe or tell me it isn't so?

No, they don't usually delay because of heat - to my knowledge anyway, only if there is a thunderstorm.  In the 90s or higher above much of the west right now, even all the way out here in Portland!

Edited by luv4corps

34 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

No, they don't usually delay because of heat

Different kind of heat I guess, here in KC it's hot & humid but for Mondays show in Olathe they say it will only be in the 80s looking forward to seeing Oregon live. Also on the lookout for what HS's are hosting Oregon and Pacific Crest Sunday & Monday since they are both coming my way for Mondays show and have Sunday off. Our high schools in Blue Springs & Grain Valley are dci friendly. This year is an exception because of the late growing season but we usually donate bushels of tomatoes & cucumbers from our oversized garden to a corps SCV was in town last time, maybe next year a small gesture we usually donate to the senior citizen home but when dci is near bye it's for them..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

They've had two days of rehearsal so i wonder if we will see the full closer tonight.

I'm guessing like most years, you will see the closer being finished after SA going into Atlanta. That week is usually primo "2nd season ending" time for many of the top groups.

• Like 1

I honestly don't know how anyone can watch this show and not have it as their favorite to win. It is just so #### good.

• Like 3

The mellos May be better than the percussion

• Like 1