Jeffe77

Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Alzam81 said:

Final touch being added

Not sure what they can do to make it more awesomer, unless they have Ninja sharks with laser beams on their heads rappel in from above. No, wait— the CG picks up horns and joins the “ballad echo” and last note, thus drowning out the synth! No, wait— a company front featuring the guard hoisting T-shirt cannons loaded with Babylon souvie shirts, all fired at once!! Bigger!!!! More explosions!!! 

Sorry, it was a long day today....

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NeutralNovice said:

Oh man i wonder what they will do!

Babylon is significant to Jewish heritage, so...

Bottle Dance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FeathersUp said:

Just announced they will have closed rehearsals rest of the way. 

Thanks.

Bummer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FeathersUp said:

Just announced they will have closed rehearsals rest of the way. 

SCV has a history of being aloof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TRacer said:

Not sure what they can do to make it more awesomer, unless they have Ninja sharks with laser beams on their heads rappel in from above. No, wait— the CG picks up horns and joins the “ballad echo” and last note, thus drowning out the synth! No, wait— a company front featuring the guard hoisting T-shirt cannons loaded with Babylon souvie shirts, all fired at once!! Bigger!!!! More explosions!!! 

Sorry, it was a long day today....

I have it on good authority that it is Ninja sharks with laser beams. I can not reveal whether they rappel in or....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Upper Moreland Marching Unit Alumni Page on FB:

"Update on SCV rehearsal @ Upper Moreland HS - today’s rehearsal will be closed to the public except for current UMMU students, staff and parents, and UMMU alumni."

It's good of SCV to allow the hosts to check out the rehearsal.  I know they were pushing this hard in the UM community the last few days, and I'm sure the students would have been upset if excluded. (I'm an alum, but sadly way too far away to make the rehearsal.)

Good luck with the hill to the stadium, SCV!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, SCV, make sure it doesn't rain on Friday night at DCI East!  I want to see your show live so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus, all of the other corps as well!  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sched88 said:

Please, SCV, make sure it doesn't rain on Friday night at DCI East!  I want to see your show live so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus, all of the other corps as well!  :-)

 

Forecast looks much better for both Friday and Saturday as of this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.