Madison Scouts 2018

I like the song lineup!  Modern drum corps actually is offering a kind of lifeline to bridge "classic" Scouts programming - you don't have to go full-on symphonic/orchestral; there's room for more popular/contemporary stuff as well.  Can't wait to see it!

Mike

• Like 1

A show called “Heart & Soul” and yet they’re not using the Hoagy Carmichael song of the same name?

• Like 1

Listening to the musical selections now. I gotta say, the first 6 minutes or so of Ainadamar combined with the Snarky Puppy piece is giving me HUGE "Down Side Up" vibes.

• Like 1

Snarky Puppy and John Mackey? I’m in. 

Edited by 32RH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Music looks good. Interesting idea for Madison. And I'm happy they aren't playing the double secret until last minute game with the announcement.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:17 AM, N.E. Brigand said:

Obviously Madison came to mind in light of tonight's live broadcast of Jesus Christ Superstar.

Getting in on this a few days late...NBC version was pretty good, but not Madison good :-)

John Legend is no Ted Neeley, but who is!  Find it amazing that the same night as the NBC version he was in Europe giving a live performance....at the age of 73.  The voice is still there.  Simply a freak of nature.

Madison 2018 sounds like a great show.  Can't wait to see them!!!